Many people these days are realising the fact that taking passport photos on their own at home by themselves considering all the required guidelines for the photo is much more fruitful compared to the passport photos being taken in an awkward photo shoot. Because getting done with passport photos on a CVS aisle may get rejected by the embassy due to various reasons such as the photo being too dark or too bright. Taking passport photo online and on your own is not only affordable but also a convenient way of getting the photo. However, you are required to keep some guidelines in mind which are being discussed below.
Key Requirements Of Passport Photo
If you are planning to take a passport photo at home, there are following guidelines that you must keep in mind given by the visa embassy.
- The passport photos should be colored not black and white
- You should avoid putting any sort of filters on the passport picture
- The size of the passport photos should be “2” x 2″ (51 x 51 mm) having head centred and sized between 1″ and 1.4″ (25 and 35 mm)
- You must not use any mask or face coverings while capturing passport photo
- The passport photos must be captured within the last 6 months to ponder on your current appearance
- The passport photos should be captured in front of a plain white or off-white background only
- You must take passport photos in full-face view which is directly facing the camera
- You must have a neutral facial expression and both eyes should be open when capturing your own passport photo
- Passport photo should be taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis
- You must avoid wearing uniforms in your passport photo
- While taking your own passport photo you must not wear a hat or head covering that eliminates the hair or hairline, unless you wear it on daily basis for a religious purpose. Your complete face needs to be visible, and the entire head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Any items such as headphones, wireless hands-free or any other devices or similar items are truly not acceptable in your photo
- Eyeglasses or spectacles are not allowed in new visa photos, except in any rare situations such as when eyeglasses cannot be removed for medical reasons
Ways To Take Your Own Passport Photo
Get a neutral background while taking passport pictures. You can tape a piece of plain white poster board behind you to create a clean backdrop If you don’t have plain white walls to pse for passport photos.
Utilise a tripod if you want to take your own passport photo or you may ask a friend to capture your picture because selfies won’t be accepted as passport pictures.
It is important to check lighting while taking your own passport photo. You must avoid shadows in your passport photo; therefore, take it in natural daylight on a sunny day because it works best.
To get a perfect passport photo at home you can now easily have access to various passport photo online tool and can truly save your time and effort. To get the required consultation and details on the requirements to have a perfect passport photo, you can contact perfectpassportphotos.com to get the perfect passport for yourself. Getting rejected just because the passport photo is not okay is indeed quite troublesome and frustrating. Perfectpassportphotos.com is indeed the right tool you require to get the professional and quality passport photograph which truly matches the criteria of the visa embassy of any country you wish to travel.